Latest Leafspy Pro (Android) Using New Data Path

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blade1950

After searching around I found the log files and all other information for Leafspy Pro that were NOT in the LEAF_BT_CAN folder since that folder was empty.

Apparently, the latest version of LSP doesn't use the LEAF_BT_CAN folder.

All the information for Leafspy Pro is in the "Internal storage/Android/data/com.Turbo3.Leaf_Spy_Pro/files" folder.

It's all there; BACKUP, CHARGES, CUSTOM SCREENS, DEBUG_FILES, DOCUMENTS, DTC, GPS, LOG_FILES, SETUP, and TPMS.

I suspect that is the reason DropBox is not showing ANY files.

Does anyone know how to set up/use the "Server" section of LS?

blade1950 said:
After searching around I found the log files and all other information for Leafspy Pro that were NOT in the LEAF_BT_CAN folder since that folder was empty.

Apparently, the latest version of LSP doesn't use the LEAF_BT_CAN folder.

All the information for Leafspy Pro is in the "Internal storage/Android/data/com.Turbo3.Leaf_Spy_Pro/files" folder.

It's all there; BACKUP, CHARGES, CUSTOM SCREENS, DEBUG_FILES, DOCUMENTS, DTC, GPS, LOG_FILES, SETUP, and TPMS.

I suspect that is the reason DropBox is not showing ANY files.

Does anyone know how to set up/use the "Server" section of LS?

I'm running into the same issue with a new phone. Trying to transfer my log files from one phone to another is turning out to be very difficult for some reason, :lol:

Back