My kid totaled my 2016 leaf. I need a replacement ASAP.

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1fireguy

Hey,
I am in need of a replacement 2-5 year old LEAF as my PNW ferry commuter car. Mine was totaled by my son and I need to buy out someone’s lease return if they don’t want or need it. Trying to stretch the insurance payment dollars as far as possible. This will be my 3rd Leaf and it’s been a perfect little island car and trainer for my son.

Please call me if you have a Leaf to unload this week or next week. I’m beating my 83 farm truck to hard commuting.

Thanks.

[email protected]

I expect to sell my LEAF this week to Driveway for the offered $9k but I can back out if I want to in the next day or two.

It is a 2013 S Model with 'tech package' (see Signature), and has 11 bars, 83% capacity by LeafSpy
There are scuffs in a small area on the bumper and a few shallow scratches but otherwise it is in fine cosmetic condition.

You would have to arrange shipping to you from Albuquerque. My WAG is ~ $1,000.

Make an offer if interested, and reply by PM

Backup camera, birds eye view, Bose stereo, etc was part of the premium package. Thought that was as only available on SV and SL trims though, as the camera and birdseye displays on the infotainment screen on an SV/SL trim.

The charge package added DC quick charging and faster OBC.

It probably also added a backup camera in 2013, when they were still an option. Sagebrush has a 2013 Leaf S with QC, 6.6kw onboard charger, and backup camera. The S trim cars all lack remote access and the heat pump. Also, no cruise control before 2015. It does have the heated seats (F&R) and heated steering wheel. I'm assuming that this 2013 has a build date after March or 2013, and if so it has the much improved "Wolf pack" battery.

LeftieBiker said:
It probably also added a backup camera in 2013, when they were still an option. Sagebrush has a 2013 Leaf S with QC, 6.6kw onboard charger, and backup camera. The S trim cars all lack remote access and the heat pump. Also, no cruise control before 2015. It does have the heated seats (F&R) and heated steering wheel. I'm assuming that this 2013 has a build date after March or 2013, and if so it has the much improved "Wolf pack" battery.

Described to a 'Tee'

Back