LeafSpy Not Updating Tire Pressure

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bwblues

After topping off all 4 tires I wanted to see the results with LeafSpy. It now only shows me what the pressure was weeks ago. The numbers are gray, I guess to tell me it's not updated. On the dash it reads correctly. This is a 22 SL. I looked at LeafSpy setup but didn't see anything different.

Bwblues said:
After topping off all 4 tires I wanted to see the results with LeafSpy. It now only shows me what the pressure was weeks ago. The numbers are gray, I guess to tell me it's not updated. On the dash it reads correctly. This is a 22 SL. I looked at LeafSpy setup but didn't see anything different.

Is LEAF Spy active? (green status bar) I noticed on the beta update from a few months back that some screens don't update. To fix, I nav away from the screen then back.

Yes, I often need to touch the screen to get LEAF Spy Pro (Android version) to start updating after turning the car on. This started happening with the last update--was wondering if something was wrong with the Blu phone that I use for the car device. The tire pressure display works fine with my 2019 SL Plus.

Be sure to mention iOS vs Android when commenting on problems. Android LS may be updated regularly while the iOS LS pro version has had beta updates recently but no app store update in like 3 years.

So.
iOS v1.7.44.18 en
2020 Leaf SL+

Am I to understand tha it’s not possible to view tire pressures with LS Pro?
If so what is the issue?

Mine hasn’t displayed tire pressures in a long while but the Nissan dash display and low pressure notification works fine.

Pretty sure you need to install TestFlight first:

https://testflight.apple.com/join/bldsCmWB

Presumably, once that's installed, you will be able to install the v1.7.44.19 or newer version from the App store.

Correct. I assumed that because .18 is a beta too. The PSI display is working and it's in 1/4 PSI precision which is a nice touch. Perhaps the Android version does that too. I wouldn't know having tried only the lite version.

Wouldn’t Turbo need to add Marktm as a beta tester list for this to work?

alozzy said:

Presumably, once that's installed, you will be able to install the v1.7.44.19 or newer version from the App store.

I don't know, I only posted that link as it seems like a prerequisite and I didn't have anything more useful to contribute.

alozzy said:

Thanks.

I already had TestFlight installed. I just opened TestFlight and it updated LeafSpy to 7.44.20. I was at 7.44.18

I’ll report back next time I take the Leaf out if it fixes the tire pressure issue on my 2020 SL+

Back