After 4 years and 145 000 kms, 40kwh Connecta

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erq1

Hi,

new on the forum. Just a post to share experience with a 40kwh Nissan Lead Connecta, after exactly 4 years and 145 000 kms: just great. The battery is still all fine (all bars, and checking SOC etc.. looks like just above 90% of the original state -indeed may have lost 20 kms or so range and it seems "stabilizing" with time). Great for communiting 140 kms every day, winter at -15C (remaining 15-20% battery) like in summer + 30C (remaining 40-50%). Charged overnight at home. Over the 4 years, maybe about 40-50 fast charging chademo (4 time for 350-500 kms trips with 2 fast charges 20-80% and a bit more times a little tap of 20-30% 10-15 min stop for some extra short trip during the day). Our only car in the family. Really comfortable and nice to drive and enough space for 3 +1 (2 adult, 1 teen and a little dog)

No issue to report, apart the heat pump which was defective after about 1 year and changed under guarantee. Really cheap service and cheap to drive over the years considering the number of kms per year we do (especially those days!).

As conclusion: we just bought the exact same last week! Also satisfy for the after value I got to car dealer when replacing (similar loss considering age/kms if I would compare to average combustion cars I have before -but the car dealer had some challenge to value it, not that often he sees an EV with such kms!)

Regards

David

Back