Head of Nikola Resigns Amid Fraud Allegations

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeftieBiker

Staff member
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/21/...ml?action=click&module=Latest&pgtype=Homepage

Less than two weeks after signing a $2 billion deal with General Motors, the founder of electric truck start-up Nikola Corp. stepped down amid a claim that he had repeatedly lied about the company’s technology.

The resignation of Trevor Milton as executive chairman, announced late Sunday, came after the investment fund Hindenburg Research published a report accusing him of making numerous false assertions about Nikola’s technology, including once producing a video in which a truck was rolled down an incline to make it look like the company had developed a working prototype.

It will be interesting to see what Nikola really has. And am I the only one who just realized Nikola was Tesla's first name?? :shock:

goldbrick said:
And am I the only one who just realized Nikola was Tesla's first name?? :shock:
I couldn't get anyone to invest in Thomas, my company to create Hydrogen-powered light bulbs to replace LEDS. :lol:

Back