Where did you get your mud flaps from?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Qustes

Hey everyone!

I noticed that there are some people here that have mud flaps. I was wondering if there was anyone in London that you could buy them from? I was also wondering how do you connect them to the car, there doesn't seem to be holes or something for them to connect to?

Thanks!

Hello everyone
I am searching for mud flaps for my Nissan Leaf ZE1.

The original ones, in Denmark, are sold and installed by an official reseller for approx 4.400 DKK // 590 EUR // 512 GBP
I find it to be quite expensive. All the original sets on ebay are outside the EU. I found a few in UK, but thanks to Brexit, I would need to pay a big chunk of money in import taxes.

I am wondering if there are good alternatives to the original mud flaps out there that you have tested in different weather conditions and that are worth buying. If yes, could you share the link?

Thanks a lot for you help!

powersurge said:
Just find the part number and order from Nissan....

As I mentioned in my post, the reason why I didn't order them directly from Nissan, is because I found them to be too expensive here in northern EU. And that is also why I had asked if anyone had found good alternatives.

Back