For Sale: 2013 SL, White, 60k miles, new battery Feb 2019, QC, Premium package, $9k obo

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bwatl

Asking $8000, but willing to negotiate.

I'm selling my white 2013 Leaf SL with 60,367 miles. Black leather interior, quick charge, Premium & LED package, All-around camera, etc. I'm selling because I've been permanently changed to working from home, so I'm no longer commuting, and I desperately needed an SUV for by laser business, which was delivered yesterday.

I currently have Enkei RPF1s installed, but I will be putting the stock wheels and new tires back on (unless you're interested in the Enkei wheels). I'm not buying the new tires until I have a buyer for the car.

EDIT: Enkei wheels were removed and the stock ones were reinstalled. I'm looking for new tires to install now.

Torklift hitch installed, that I plan to sell separately. It's being removed May 31.

I have a ChargePoint EVSE that can be negotiated as well.

Battery was replaced by Nissan in Feb 2019 at 43,895 miles. The PDM was replaced shortly after. I've driven 16,472 miles since the battery replacement. Still have all capacity bars. LeafSpy SOH=91.46%, AHr=59.81. Interior and exterior are clean. I'll get more pictures uploaded when the rain stops long enough for me to wash the car. I just sent the payoff today and will have the title in-hand soon. The only other issue I've had is the accessory battery dying if I don't put a battery tender on it occasionally (once every week or two, little more when it's very cold). From what I understand, this is due to the 3G telematics module that was replaced in Jan 2018.

2013_Leaf_02.JPG

2013_Leaf_010.JPG

2013_Leaf_011.JPG

2013_Leaf_03.JPG

2013_Leaf_04.JPG

2013_Leaf_012.JPG

2013_Leaf_013.JPG

2013_Leaf_08.JPG

2013_Leaf_09.JPG

2013_Leaf_05.JPG

What is the build month on the driver's side door sill sticker? I'm guessing before April of 2013. Does it have Premium Package? (4 camera view for parking and Bose stereo with subwoofer.)

03/13. It was definitely an earlier model with the "canary" pack. It has the premium package and all-around cameras. I put the stock wheels back on today. I'll have to swap the tire pressure sensor back over to them when I get new tires.

Price drop. I will add new pictures tomorrow and I clean it up. It's no longer being driven. I have the title in hand.

That would be difficult to get back to Chicago.

My wife has been pining for our old 2013 Leaf Since we traded for the 19 Plus. Thinking of getting one again for a third car with 2 older teens in the house.

Appreciate the effort. Chatted with the wife, and I think wants to look for something local she can touch and feel first.

Do you find the lightweight wheels help efficiency much?

DougWantsALeaf said:
Appreciate the effort. Chatted with the wife, and I think wants to look for something local she can touch and feel first.

Do you find the lightweight wheels help efficiency much?

The stock wheels fared much better for range.

Back