A day in the life with the Nissan LEAF

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LeftieBiker said:
Please identify the above url, so people can decide if they want to click on it or not.
Personally, I'd consider it SPAM and not click on it. For one it comes from a user with only 2 posts and second has nothing explaining what the link is......

jjeff said:
LeftieBiker said:
Please identify the above url, so people can decide if they want to click on it or not.
Personally, I'd consider it SPAM and not click on it. For one it comes from a user with only 2 posts and second has nothing explaining what the link is......

Yeah, that was a spammer - I had to delete something like 20 posts from it, but somehow missed that one. All gone now.

LeftieBiker said:
jjeff said:
LeftieBiker said:

Yeah, that was a spammer - I had to delete something like 20 posts from it, but somehow missed that one. All gone now.

Click on the spammer's user name. Go into "administer user", and select delete user, select delete posts. Do this after blocking the IP, usually in the form of 00.00.00.*

I don't have the option to "administer user." I was going to suggest that we have a way to delete all of a spammer's posts. It appears that I just need to get the option activated for me.

I think that the amount of spam is almost as high as it was. It just usually gets zapped by me before most people see it, and I usually manage to stop multiple postings by the same spammer. You're welcome, though. It would be nice if the site owners were to pay me a little, but I'll keep doing it while I can, regardless.

Back