tilting screen

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

epic

my 2012 touch screen started tilting out at the bottom on its own?.Brought in for the 12month check up.After is when it began.It only pops out about a few degrees.I was thinking a auto sun thing.So, what is it ? How do I get it to stop.

I thought you set it to desired position (by pressing or pressing and holding tilt button below touchscreen) and it saves it to that position, and restores it on every restart, so if you put it into original untilted position by pressing tilt button few times it should remember that.

UkrainianKozak said:
I thought you set it to desired position (by pressing or pressing and holding tilt button below touchscreen) and it saves it to that position, and restores it on every restart, so if you put it into original untilted position by pressing tilt button few times it should remember that.

That's how my 2011 Leaf works.

With the car turned on PRESS AND HOLD the OPEN/TILT button then LET GO. It will beep twice and tilt a few degrees. Do this again and it will tilt a few more degrees. There are three tilt stages, after that it will go back to flat. Enjoy! ;)

Thank you SnorlaxRox, that worked a treat.....I couldn't see the reverse camera at the angle it was at. Much appreciated.

Back