SOLD! 2007 Honda Civic Hybrid $15399

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OrientExpress

Very well maintained 2007 Honda Civic Hybrid 4 Dr 80,000 miles.
One owner, non-smoker, no wrecks, excellent body, with many Premium options.
1.3L 4-cylinder engine, CVT transmission. Just completed 80K maintenance.
Religiously maintained by Capitol Honda in San Jose and by Virgo German Mechanic/Owner. All records available for review.

civic02.jpg

civic03.jpg

civic04.jpg

civic06.jpg

Details:
Color: Opal Silver Blue with Tan cloth interior
Single Driver Car Pool Sticker
Automatic climate control
Power windows & brakes, cruise control, reclining seats
Auto-engine stop for increased fuel savings
Factory Alpine Navigation/Entertainment system with CD/Compact Flash Card slot/AM/FM/LIFETIME XM RADIO SUBSCRIPTION/iPhone/iPod direct connect/with 8" touchscreen
Voice command for radio, navigation, and climate control
Steering wheel controls for radio, navigation, cruise control, and voice command
Fuel economy and battery state of charge displays
Heated outside mirrors
Backup sensors with audio and display warning
Integrated Homelink transmitter
HID Xenon headlights
Fog lights
Hella High output horns
16" factory alloy wheels with Michelin Pilot Exalto Low-rolling-resistance tires
Trunk Tray

civic07.jpg

civic08.jpg

civic09.jpg

civic10.jpg

civic11.jpg

civic12.jpg

civic13.jpg

civic14.jpg

Warranties:
Balance of 15 Yr./150,000 Mile Honda warranty on engine emissions equipment including the Catalytic Converter and Hybrid Integrated Motor Assist and controls. Balance of 10Yr/150,000 mile Honda warranty on the Hybrid Battery

Fuel Economy:
This car will regularly return between 40 ~ 50 mpg, depending on your driving style. The car has a lifetime MPG average of 40.5 MPG.

Condition:
The car is in very good shape with no known mechanical or physical problems, other than the usual rock chips on the front bumper and hood. It has been a pleasure to drive, and the only reason that we are selling it is that we have bought a Nissan Leaf electric car; so this one has to go.

Maintenance:
At the 80K maintenance the brakes, tires, etc. were inspected and all found to be serviceable. The car is running the most current version of the operating system software, and has had all applicable hardware and software TSBs and service campaigns applied to it. The car burns no oil, and has had an oil analysis done at every oil change since new with no problems found. Summary or detail records are available for review. This car has a clean CarFax report. The car has a clean title with no liens. The vehicle registration is good until November, and is a AT-PZEV vehicle which does not require smog testing.

civic15.jpg

The price on this car is for local purchase, cash or electronic wire transfer, no cashiers or certified checks accepted. Shipping is not available.

Thanks to everyone that helped me sell my wife's 2007 Civic Hybrid. It is gone to it's next adventure, being a graduation present for a very smart 17 year old girl.

OrientExpress said:
Thanks to everyone that helped me sell my wife's 2007 Civic Hybrid. It is gone to it's next adventure, being a graduation present for a very smart 17 year old girl.
I told you it'd be gone by the weekend!

Glenn

Glenn said:
OrientExpress said:
I told you it'd be gone by the weekend!

Glenn

Yep, sold my 2006 Civic Hybrid in 3 days....good market for Hybrid's right now!

That's fantastic. I recently sold my 2004 Nissan 350z Roadster Touring (50K miles and 19MPG) in near perfect condition for MUCH less than that.

Judging by your avatar, I assume it got replaced by a new Leaf?

It is notable all the similarities between those cars. From the color, to the digital speedo above the dashboard.
I suspect Nissan studied that car when they were designing the leaf to be an "upgrade" for your old Civic hybrid.

How much did hybrid carpool sticker phase out play into your decision?

Yes, the Civic was replaced by the Leaf. The Civic was my wife's commuter car, and it had carpool stickers (which expire next month), and yes, the carpool stickers were a big part of the decision on top of the generous incentives that are being offered for the Leaf. Both cars are about the same in size and interior room, but the Leaf sits way higher than the Civic, and the Leaf is a hatchback where the Civic was a conventional sedan. And yes, my wife likes light blue cars.

The Civic was (is) a great car, and we will miss it, but the Leaf is turning out to be a pretty good car too, so it will follow in the Civics footsteps.

Back