Blink Newsletter Received on 4/29

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do find it interesting that the link to the "newly redesigned" Blink network website takes you to a page cannot be found error message.

Page cannot be found...neither can a public charging station.

"Must remain connected to the Blink Network at all times", is the wording in the news letter. Well my wife makes me turn off the wireless at night (she says she sleeps better, don't get me started). So guess we won't meet the criterion. Why would they care? I would hope the charging data is still on the unit, it just delays the send to the Blink Network until the next time the network is available. Any one else not 100% always on the Blink network care to comment?

scharlj said:
Any one else not 100% always on the Blink network care to comment?

I used to turn the dsl and wi-fi off every night too until we had our PV monitor. It's a pain to keep inputting the encryption code every morning. And the same thing would happen with the Blink, so I've decided to tape over all the lights and just leave them on.

No sorry it's not the lights.....the wireless router is downstairs, we sleep upstairs.....it's the "waves"

Just spread a layer of alum. foil under the bed and she will be shielded from the waves, even for an afternoon nap. It works for me.

So, now I am only worried about the alien (and CIA) brain-scanning rays from space. But, I put a layer of foil in my hat, and ... Presto, no more brain-scanning here! Slicker than banana slugs.

If she thinks that she can still feel the waves, double-wrap her in foil, or just explain that it is actually waves from her cell phone, and just turn it off at night?

At least mostly ... YMMV :lol:

Back