OEM All Weather Rubber Mats pictures

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IBELEAF

I decided to get these to try out and they are not bad, but I still prefer Weather Tech Frontliner that covers the hump on the back. See this thread:
http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=3287

p1030315lh.jpg

p1030316h.jpg

Actually, those look quite good. Better matched for this kind of car compared to the ones shown on the other thread with the deep grooves. If Weathertech doesn't hurry up, I might go for these.

blorg said:
Actually, those look quite good. Better matched for this kind of car compared to the ones shown on the other thread with the deep grooves. If Weathertech doesn't hurry up, I might go for these.

Yes, they do look different from Versa ones, so it a was pleasant surprise.

I might just go with these, much cheaper than weather tech right? Also, how could these be less expensive than the regular floormats?

These look nice! I have Weathertechs in another car, and I don't much care for them.

The rigid plastic does NOT conform to the sides of the area, so I'm constantly kicking it getting into the car. They've just about folded over at the sides. I've tried double-stick tape, pressure, etc, but it always recedes from the door sill. Junk.

A Less-Tall and more rubber solution sounds perfect.

Won't lie I they look much nicer then I expected. Since the Weathertech people won't acknowledge the exisitance of the Leaf I think I will pick up a set of these.

Any chance of a picture with them in the car? :)

-Matt

Lopton said:
Won't lie I they look much nicer then I expected. Since the Weathertech people won't acknowledge the exisitance of the Leaf I think I will pick up a set of these.

Any chance of a picture with them in the car? :)

-Matt

I would also like to see them installed. I think I'd prefer the weathertech, but I'd like to get all-weather mats sooner rather than later. And I, also, haven't heard anything from Weathertech.

davewill said:
I see you field tested them! They look real nice. Do they seem like the sides are going to curl in?

There are nice, although the driver side already curled up out of the box, need to tape it or something.

I inquired about the OEM all-weather floor mats at my dealer and they indicated that they have some on order, but have no idea when they will come in. It could take weeks. Has anyone received more precise information as to availability? I would consider ordering the mats from a different dealer if they have them in stock and can ship to our home.

abasile said:
I inquired about the OEM all-weather floor mats at my dealer and they indicated that they have some on order, but have no idea when they will come in. It could take weeks. Has anyone received more precise information as to availability? I would consider ordering the mats from a different dealer if they have them in stock and can ship to our home.

I ordered some at my dealer in Olympia, WA and they came in about a week later.

Back