Custom rubber mats for Leaf!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Icebox2000 said:
Just got off the phone with Nissan of Olympia. Part # 999E48X000 $80 for the set. :D

Thanks! I have doubts that they would be the same as Floorliner, but I ordered it anyway just to check it out. They were $89 in Nissan of Bellevue.

I am pretty sure they look like this though which I don't really like:

ver_acc_lg_allseason_mats.jpg

IBELEAF said:
I am pretty sure they look like this though which I don't really like:

ver_acc_lg_allseason_mats.jpg

Obviously that's for the Versa, and it looks very much like the ones that I got for my Murano (also Nissan branded mats). The Nissan all-weather ones ARE quite nice, very thick heavy rubber and they do protect well with a lip around the edges. I can attest that they'll handle a pretty good spill, or snow/mud tracked in, whatever.

HOWEVER, the grooves in the Nissan ones are very deep and aren't "comfortable", particularly if you like kicking off your shoes for a long drive across the state or whatnot.

I'm also waiting for the Weathertech DigitalFit ones (submitted my request for them last week). Despite the Nissan ones being quite good, I think the Weathertech ones are better, particularly for a car. Obviously I haven't seen either one on the Leaf yet, but I have compared Nissan versus Weathertech on the Murano and in my opinion the Weathertech is worth the extra money.

blorg said:
HOWEVER, the grooves in the Nissan ones are very deep and aren't "comfortable", particularly if you like kicking off your shoes for a long drive across the state or whatnot.
You won't be doing that for a while in Leaf ;)

evnow said:
blorg said:
You won't be doing that for a while in Leaf ;)

Ha! Yeah, good point. Touche! :lol:

These would be great if I lived in the snow and had a plow on my LEAF but I don't so I'm sticking to the factory paper quality mats.

Back