Sold : Nissan Maxima '98

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evnow

I'll have a Nissan Maxima GXE '98 for sale, once I get my car (Mar 2nd as of 15 minutes ago). Pickup from Sammamish, WA.

Low miles (about 100K). I've the Power Package. Clean.

http://autos.msn.com/research/vip/overview.aspx?year=1998&make=Nissan&model=Maxima&trimid=2630

ps : Also a test for this new sub-forum ;)

pps : Sold ...

trentr said:
eh, i think in this case you are encouraged to create another thread for your dodge. :cool:
But how? I was going to make one for my '06 Civic Hybrid, but there's no New Topic button in this forum...

MrZorg said:
trentr said:
eh, i think in this case you are encouraged to create another thread for your dodge. :cool:
But how? I was going to make one for my '06 Civic Hybrid, but there's no New Topic button in this forum...
Only forum supporters can sell.

garygid said:
Yes, I goofed.
But, a new thread for each single post?

Maybe one thread for each Auto Maker: Nissan, Toyota, Ford, Dodge?
Yes, a thread for every sale. Thats how it works everywhere.

Anyway I moved your post.

evnow said:
Only forum supporters can sell.
Oh, sorry. I thought, based on other posts discussing the creation of this new section, that anyone would be free to post private party stuff, and the requirement to be a forum supporter only applied to business postings?

EDIT: Loking back again at the new rules thread, I see I misunderstood the difference between a forum supporter and a forum sponsor. Never mind!

I put my Maxima up on Craigslist on Sunday. I handed off the keys today. Being flexible on the price helped, but that is indeed a good way to sell your old car.

Back