LEAF on LEAF

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy

Here is the first photo of a LEAF on LEAF (no, not a car accident!!!)

I actually received my real LEAF long before this one came in the mail from Hong Kong. That is "1/43 size"....Why not just say it is 4" long? :) Don't know, but the Cayenne Red is a pretty close color match...It's got lots of great details, and is RHD....

http://cgi.ebay.com/J-collection-1-43-Nissan-Leaf-2010-/250748060273?pt=UK_ToysGames_DiecastVehicles_DiecastVehicles_JN&hash=item3a61bfc271

leafonleaf.jpg

That is some super cute LEAF on LEAF action!

Does your, ahem, big LEAF have the Zero Emission decal on the side too?

I didn't order the sticker/decal package...I wasn't crazy about having them put a relatively permanent sticker on my paint. The small logo they put on the door is just fine....

Randy said:
I didn't order the sticker/decal package...I wasn't crazy about having them put a relatively permanent sticker on my paint. The small logo they put on the door is just fine....
I agree and I tried to have them change my original order once I saw what the decal was gong to be but it was too late. Now that I have the LEAF it is really not too bad on the blue and it is kinda growing on me along with the blue center console and hologram kick plates. I still would not have purchased the package knowing what I know now and I don't think the decal would be as acceptable to me on any of the other colors.
lonndoggie said:
Oh look, a blue one!

Spies said:
Randy said:
I agree and I tried to have them change my original order once I saw what the decal was gong to be but it was too late. Now that I have the LEAF it is really not too bad on the blue and it is kinda growing on me along with the blue center console and hologram kick plates. I still would not have purchased the package knowing what I know now and I don't think the decal would be as acceptable to me on any of the other colors.
lonndoggie said:
Oh look, a blue one!

Looks like I will have to wait until late March to get a blue 1:43 scale model Leaf. I should order and take bets to see my 1:1 blue arrives before the 1:43 blue does.

From the Rakuten web site: 1 / 43 NISSAN LEAF (Leaf Nissan) Blue J-Collection (To be released in late March 11)

I saw a 1/43 diecast miniature on a Nissan Japanese website that had the car on a small base along with a charger next to it. I can't find it now. Anyone know what site had that picture. I thought it was the one with the Japanese Leaf accessories, but I do not see it now. Any help would be appreciated.

Nissan Collections web site should offer die cast scale models. I'll bet they would be a popular item for LEAF, GT-R, etc. I just remembered this, when I was a kid my dad bought a new Mustang. When we arrived at the dealership to pick it up, the owner of the dealership gave me a Revell Mustang plastic model kit. I remember thinking how cool that was of him.

Randy said:
Here is the first photo of a LEAF on LEAF (no, not a car accident!!!)
[/img]

Thanks for the tip Randy. My red one came from Hong Kong in the mail today.

hobbyguy said:
I saw a 1/43 diecast miniature on a Nissan Japanese website that had the car on a small base along with a charger next to it. I can't find it now. Anyone know what site had that picture. I thought it was the one with the Japanese Leaf accessories, but I do not see it now. Any help would be appreciated.
I think it's this one:
http://www.kyosho.com/eng/products/rc/body_detail.html?product_id=107270

It's not a diecast, it's a Mini-Z RC car. It was supposed to be out in February, but I haven't seen it listed for sale anywhere yet. There's a video on YouTube of the car in action (including the "L3 charger"):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DMH1O1ehdA

Back