Battery warranty replacement claim - how to begin?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leafgiu said:
I’m facing the same issue now with my own Nissan arbitration officer. I still have yet to know how much they will offer me for the buyback. Is this something that Nissan tries to do first before coughing up a replacement or repair ? I feel like I’m being lied to, as the arbitration officer is telling me they can’t replace because they have discontinued the 30kwh batteries. They are telling me this, even after the dealership has already called and arranged for the replacement and has a 40kwh battery on back order that I’ve been waiting on for months. Why is this arbitration officer telling me that the buy back is my only option ? Is this new ? Has Nissan changed their policy? I’m about to lawyer up myself . Please PM if you have a cheap way of doing so. I don’t have to have things escalate to that level too often.

I started a thread for people like us. Can you please post info here when you have updates. https://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?t=34237

Back