Sold 2019 Leaf S Plus for sale, no battery, wrecked

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sold
Update 01-04-2024. I have decided to keep all of the drive train and controls to upgrade my 2012 Leaf! I have harvested the 62 kWh battery along with some other parts. In my state I can not sell this car to an individual as a repairable car. I will be selling it as parts. It is a 2019 Leaf S Plus. It had 5,000 miles on it when it was totaled out. I have posted some photos on Imgur.

That is the Link to the Photos

Last edited:
I think you mentioned in an earlier post that you live just outside of Las Vegas. You should add that to your user profile and also update your ad above to reflect that. Shipping costs could be very significant on some of the bulky or heavy parts you are selling...

Thanks Alozzy. I have added my location. Ital74, it is definitely a 2019 Leaf S Plus. It doesn't have Leather seats. By "sub" are you referring to the sub frame? If yes then the motor/inverter drive and sub frame are complete and in perfect condition.

Nissan's 2019 Leaf S Plus is an all-electric hatchback. It's being offered for sale in its current "no battery, wrecked" condition. This indicates that the vehicle has been in an accident and does not have a battery. If you're looking for an affordable electric car, this is a better alternative than buying a brand-new Nissan Leaf S Plus. With a top speed of 90 mph and a range of up to 226 miles on a single charge, the Leaf S Plus is an impressive electric vehicle. In addition to a state-of-the-art navigation system, automatic emergency braking, and lane departure warning are included as standard equipment.

I am looking for parts for a 2022 I just purchased. I really dislike the plastic pieces that are part of the center console, that my leg hits when driving. it seems like it should not need to be flared out the way it is, and I am looking to modify/cut down the current parts and then cover them with cushion and foam to be comfortable. Do you have these parts available? I have attached a picture of the parts that i am looking for.

https://imgur.com/a/GSdY7HS

Back