Findings with my new 2022 SV Plus and Carplay and Crackling sounds

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a 2019 Leaf SV Plus and have always had the Apple Car Play crackling. The mentioned technical bulletin does not include the 2019? Is there a software update applicable to the 2029?

KevintheLeafGuy said:
I have a 2019 Leaf SV Plus and have always had the Apple Car Play crackling. The mentioned technical bulletin does not include the 2019? Is there a software update applicable to the 2029?

Which version of software do you have? The dealer said that if I had 0347 or older, he couldn't do this specific software update but since I had 0348 he was able to give it a try.

You also might be able to just take it in (to a competent service department at a dealer) and ask if they can dig for any other software updates for your 2019. I'm guessing this is a bug they've had forever and just haven't fully brought the fix into their new cars, but hopefully they can do an update for your 2019. Good luck, I know how frustrating this is.

I have version 0340. Called dealer and they said the mentioned NTB is not applicable to 2019 and he could not update my software because of that. I elevated it to customer resolution and am waiting on a response.

Back