Airbag red alert

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cnad73

Hello

Im Carlos Duarte from Portugal, owner of a Nissan leaf nconnecta from 2022.

Ive a red symbol in my dashboard with an airbag

Can you help me find whats wrong?

Ive the spyleaf DTC.

Thanks

Olá Carlos, tive o mesmo sinal de alerta de luz vermelha. Meu carro é modelo 2012. Olhei embaixo de cada um dos bancos dianteiros e descobri que o conector do banco do passageiro dianteiro (air bag) estava desconectado. Acho que fiz isso acidentalmente quando estava limpando o carro. Liguei o conector de volta e a luz vermelha apagou. Esse seria o primeiro lugar que eu olharia. Atenciosamente, Dave

Hello Carlos, I had the same red light warning signal. My car is a 2012 model. I looked under each of the front seats and discovered that the connector for the front passenger seat (air bag) was disconnected. I think I did that accidentally when i was cleaning the car. I plugged the connector back and the red light went away. That would be the first place I would look at. Regards, Dave

Just remember: when you are handling anything involving an airbag, treat the airbag as if it were a live bomb. Because it is.

Back