Music Skipping Constantly

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parth

I have a 2018 Leaf that I bought used a couple of months ago. Recently there has been an issue where every few minutes it will skip forwards or backwards a few times as if I hit the skip button on the steering wheel or on the screen. This happens both for USB on Android Auto and for Bluetooth.

I tried a few searches and only found one post which didn't have a resolution. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Hi Parth,

I am assuming you are playing the music from your phone via bluetooth, or from your phone on android auto. Does it skip when you play from a different device? Does it skip when playing mp3 file on a jump drive directly into car stereo? Does the FM radio skip? My initial impression, is that the problem is with your phone. Is your phone holder pressing the volume (skip) key on the side of your phone? I hope you find a solution.

I've been trying to replicate the issue to try any of those fixes, but it's stopped happening entirely. I hope the issue doesn't come back, but if it does, I'll try all of those.

Back