New 2020 Leaf - No AC/Heater control on display

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbgoose

I just purchased a 2020 Nissan Leaf and noticed that the heater A/C controls (fan speed, temp, mode etc.) do not show up on ANY of the screens on the infotainment system. I have a 40kwh SV with the 8" display.

So far I have checked for updates, it says it's on the latest version, and tried resetting to factory defaults. When ever I press any of the button for the heater A/C nothing displays on the screen.

Any easy fix for this? or is it a trip to the dealer?

Thanks in advance.

I've the same issue. Thought we needed to upgrade software. May need to take it to dealer.

I have the same issue. Also, the 2 clocks are off by 1 hour. Software says up to date. tried everything but ac/heat mode and such does not show up on display, so you don't know which mode it is in or how high or low the fan is. Any solutions to this yet?

cbgoose said:
I just purchased a 2020 Nissan Leaf and noticed that the heater A/C controls (fan speed, temp, mode etc.) do not show up on ANY of the screens on the infotainment system. I have a 40kwh SV with the 8" display.

So far I have checked for updates, it says it's on the latest version, and tried resetting to factory defaults. When ever I press any of the button for the heater A/C nothing displays on the screen.

Any easy fix for this? or is it a trip to the dealer?

Thanks in advance.
Can you not customize the screen in the SV? I totally redid my entire screen layout on mine, that included adding in the "AC controls" just for that reason, they were not on any of the default screens.

Hi i have a 2018 Leaf with the same problem ie No ac/heater fan speed and temp on display also my clock doesn't update the dash as others on here, has anyone managed to fix this? I feel slightly relieved that others experience this and it's not just me.

Paul

Back