62kwh Leaf Plus Efficiency Posting

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4.3 miles/kWh with 2022 SV Plus for 3 months now using propilot blasting AC fan with fan speed 3/6 in the afternoon between weather heat of 80s-90s @ 55-65 mph speed limit hwys for 20 miles daily
Mornings 20 miles but 55 mph hwy to 65 mph using only Driving/Breaking mode using only a 1.2x amount of mileage on the meter

Feb is going to be 4.7 miles/kWh in my 2019 SV+ with the ecopias and EV01s.

I am starting to believe the SV+ with the smaller tires and light rums.may actually be more efficient than the S+ with the same tire/rim combo. I have used a little heat/AC but not too much.

April 2023

SV+ with ev01 rims and ecopias.

650 miles 5.6 miles/kWh with 35%+ freeway. (Freeway is 55mph in and around Chicago)

The S+ with crossclimate2s is getting low to mid 3s but is driven much faster by my daughter.

New 62kw owner, interested to share my data as I collate it.

What mechanisms are you using to get your miles/kWh? Just the Car dashboard, then resetting every month? Or is there a better way to get more detail. The Nissan app doesn't show me much detail either :/

When I post efficiency numbers here I use the dashboard readout- there are more accurate ways to determine efficiency but the one that we all use is the dash. The numbers may not be the most accurate but they will be in direct relation to each other and therefore a useful metric. Let us know what you see!

I routinely drive more than 1000 miles a month and the dash sadly clocks up to 999 miles for the efficiency tracking so this is not an option for me. I used to use the reports contained in the app but Nissan dropped the whole Reports section some time ago in the app which made it almost completely useless for me. So no more efficiency tracking month over month for me.

DougWantsALeaf said:
Just use the trip odometer combined with the efficiency from the trip computer which continues to calculate.

Wow! Thanks. I didn't think the trip computer would keep updating efficiency once the miles counter reached 999 so didn't bother anymore with it. Will try this. Thanks

My range is 225 miles and I usually drive at 65mph on the highway. I average 3.9 miles/KWh in my 2019 Leaf with the bigger battery. I bought the car used in 2023 and it only had 21K miles for $24,999. Because it was under the used EV limit of $25K, PG&E gave me $1K and there is a federal tax credit for 2023 on my federal taxes.

Back