2023 Genesis GV60

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bouldergramp

2023 Genesis GV60: Not Just Another Face in the Crowd
Built on a platform shared by other Hyundai Motor Group EVs, this premium all-electric crossover has a highly distinctive look—and innovative tech (including fingerprint and facial recognition) to tempt future-curious buyers

WSJ Rumble Seat:
"2023 Genesis GV60: Not Just Another Face in the Crowd
Built on a platform shared by other Hyundai Motor Group EVs, this premium all-electric crossover has a highly distinctive look—and innovative tech (including fingerprint and facial recognition) to tempt future-curious buyers"

Just what we need, another rich(or definitely upper upper middle) class ev :roll:
What with Tesla's X, Audi's whatever, Mercedes's whatever, Cadillacs whatever, etc. what we really need is more middle or even upper middle class EV choices! IMO the only decently priced realish SUV EV/PHEV would be the Toyota Rav4 Prime(PHEV that I personally have money down on) or the Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV, cheaper than Toyota but IMO cheaper than the Toyota which is why I'm more interested in the Rav.
What we really need is more $40k and below EV/PHEVs and the style most desire, compact to mid-sized SUV and no I personally don't count the Bolt or something like the Kona a real SUV, it's more liked a glorified car.
If you can afford the GV60 it might be a decent vehicle but for me it's a bit steep.

Back