2019 Leaf+ 36 months, 60.5K, battery A-OK

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fromAtoB

We just hit three years of ownership and 60K on our 2019 Leaf Plus. The battery pack is holding up well.

Before this one we leases a 2015 Leaf for four years and the battery had degraded by maybe 25% by the time we returned it.

Our 2019 is doing well, now three years old and with 60,500 miles under its belt. The first few days we had it home the GOM would register up to 240 miles. Since then it has usually peaked out around 205 to nearly 220 miles depending on the driving we’ve been doing recently and the weather temperature. Yesterday I noticed the GOM at 220 miles after a full charge. The battery indicator shows full bars. We live in mild climate Seattle which helps I’m sure. So far I’m very happy with this our second Leaf and its battery performance.

Of all the metrics available, the Guess O Meter is the least accurate and valuable. The latest version isn't as bad as the first one, but it still isn't accurate enough to be useful - unless you are one of the relatively lucky people whose driving efficiency for the last few minutes before shutting the car off tends to happen to match their overall driving efficiency.

fromAtoB said:
We just hit three years of ownership and 60K on our 2019 Leaf Plus. The battery pack is holding up well.

Before this one we leases a 2015 Leaf for four years and the battery had degraded by maybe 25% by the time we returned it.

Our 2019 is doing well, now three years old and with 60,500 miles under its belt. The first few days we had it home the GOM would register up to 240 miles. Since then it has usually peaked out around 205 to nearly 220 miles depending on the driving we’ve been doing recently and the weather temperature. Yesterday I noticed the GOM at 220 miles after a full charge. The battery indicator shows full bars. We live in mild climate Seattle which helps I’m sure. So far I’m very happy with this our second Leaf and its battery performance.

Do you have Leafspy? What is your SOH and AH?

Back