Motorola MA1

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psalmon

Has anyone here tried it yet?
https://www.motorolasound.com/audio-products/android-auto/ma1

I have an AAwireless unit that i got off indiegogo last year. I believe it was the first wireless android auto devices to come to market. It works pretty well with my pixel 3/6 with our 2019 SV+. Although the wireless experience is not quite as seamless as the aftermarket pioneer stereo that i have in my other car. One slight issue with the leaf is that the usb port is always powered, which means the wireless device needs to be smart enough to disconnect from your phone when you turn the car off. The AAwireless one does have some options for this, but i'm not sure what the Motorola one does.

I've been using the MA1 with a '22 with minor issues since they originally were released. I have it mounted just under the USB ports.

p9rkc5V.png

The only issues I've had is when I leave the car running and walk away just far enough for it to keep trying to connect/disconnect it will eventually give up and require a power cycle before successfully reconnecting and if I plug my phone into the "1" USB port, it'll re-create the Android Auto link and break both wired and wireless connections, which I solved with a 12V third-party charger for my phone when I need it.

I have an AAwireless unit that i got off indiegogo last year. I believe it was the first wireless android auto devices to come to market. It works pretty well with my pixel 3/6 with our 2019 SV+. Although the wireless experience is not quite as seamless as the aftermarket pioneer stereo that i have in my other car. One slight issue with the leaf is that the usb port is always powered, which means the wireless device needs to be smart enough to disconnect from your phone when you turn the car off. The AAwireless one does have some options for this, but i'm not sure what the Motorola one does. gb whatsapp pro
First of all, I'm so sorry I know this is an old discussion but the topic is very important I am appealing to the admin. Please approve my post My AAWireless dongle works well with older Pixels but struggles with continuous power in my Nissan Leaf. How does the Motorola MA1 handle similar situations with always-on USB ports and auto-disconnect when leaving the car? Sorry for the late response.

Last edited:
Back