Will my next car be a Leaf?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CanuckEVDriver

I leased my SV Leaf back in 2018, and the lease will be ending in 2023.

But the EV market has really grown since 2018. Now, not only is a Tesla Model 3 a possibility, the Kia EV6 and Hyundai Ioniq 5 are also very attractive. By next summer, these models will be around for test drives. Then of course, there's the Nissan Ariya and the Europeans as well.

The market for viable EV cars has exploded over the last few years. I'm looking forward to shopping around next Summer. :)

My daughter just bought a new SV Plus from the local dealer.....they did not come down on price but the incentives really add up. She asked where we take ours for service and I realized, sort of out of the blue, that in 26,000 miles and well over 2 years it has needed absolutely nothing. I don't even remember putting windshield washer fluid in it, although I might have. That alone is worth the price of admission. We have to hope that Chademo stays around for another quite a few years or that a good adapter comes out.....

Back