2021 Nissan Leaf Spaccer 2" Lift Kit (Front and Rear)

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrueshineFlagstaff

Bought this kit, but sold the car before it arrived, can't send it back. My loss is your gain. Selling unopened at 20% less than factory price. Will ship for added cost. $1,600.00

Vehicle heightening kit for more ground clearance. A SPACCER -heightening set consists of two SPACERs. One for the left and one for the right wheel of each axle. The patented SPACCER can be stacked on top of each other and thus allow a step-by-step raising of 12mm (1 set = 2 SPACCER) / 24mm (2 set = 4 SPACCERs) / 36mm (3 set = 6 SPACCERs) / 48mm (4 set = 8 SPACCERs). The SPACCER are black anodized and thus blend in visually discreetly with the strut/spring. Quality Made in Germany. The detailed assembly instructions with illustrations guarantee a simple and fast assembly. Since SPACCER are not a closed ring, they can be pushed directly into the shock absorber without removing the spring.

No. Still FWD. But will give clearance for snow and uneven pavement. When we had our Leaf the front end would drag turning into our driveway. Which is why we wanted more clearance. Lift Kit will give clearance similar to Subaru sedan. 7-8 inches vs 5-6.

TrueshineFlagstaff said:
No. Still FWD. But will give clearance for snow and uneven pavement. When we had our Leaf the front end would drag turning into our driveway. Which is why we wanted more clearance. Lift Kit will give clearance similar to Subaru sedan. 7-8 inches vs 5-6.
And believe me, that would make a huge difference, for snow anyway in my state. Several times/year we get 6+" of snow overnight and our Leaf is the first vehicle to start dragging or even get stuck in the snow. It's now to the point where if it's over 6" I won't even bother with the Leaf in such cases. To make matters worse we live at the end of a cul-d-sac with only one way out, up a moderate incline and being a dead end, it's one of the last roads in my suburb that gets plowed out, sometimes it's nearing noon before we see the plows! It's one of the reasons our next vehicle will be a PHEV SUV. Not only 8" clearance but AWD to boot.
Also that extra few inches would have saved our Leaf from many thousands of dollars in repairs when the Leaf wasn't able to make it over a larger AU floor jack that was in the middle of a busy road and we were unable to swerve around it. Most other cars and for sure trucks and larger SUVs had no problem clearing it but not our Leaf! The jack got firmly wedged under the motor, breaking the front bumper, radiator, and belly pan of the Leaf in the process :( that was the start of us looking for a vehicle with not only greater ground clearance but AWD.

We bought a lift kit for a Juke, made in Eastern Europe somewhere, added 45 mm of height and makes a huge difference. Once the Leaf is a bit more battered we will see if that same lift kit will work- my guess is that it will. It is pretty simple IIRC

Back