Help! Navigation speaking at the same time as bluetooth audiobook

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anlan

Hello! We recently purchased a 2017 SV and have not been able to figure out if there is a solution to our problem by searching.

Before buying the Leaf, we had a (very!) old car that didn't have bluetooth capabilities. I would listen to both Audible and use Google Maps on my phone for navigation at the same time; my audiobooks would automatically pause when Google Maps would give directions.

Now that we've joined the 21st century, I am using bluetooth to play audiobooks while using the Leaf navigation system for directions. Unfortunately, the two programs don't seem to recognize each other so are speaking at the same time. The audiobook just keeps going while navigation gives directions and dings so I can't understand either piece. Is there a setting to pause bluetooth automatically when navigation is giving directions or is there a another way to play Audible that doesn't interfere with navigation? Thank you so much and apologies if this is unclear.

You can turn off voice cues and rely on whatever visual Nav cues the 2017 version provides. I don't think you will be able to accomplish what you want, exactly.

Back