[FS] Parting out a 2012 Nissan Leaf, pearl white, 60k miles

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keeping the charger for now.

For the TCU, it's been just long enough for me to forget what all these parts are. You mean this one?

https://www.smugmug.com/gallery/n-PwsSJn/i-W9mSGj5/A
A

If so, yes it's available. Make me an offer!

liljohn650 said:
is the TCU unit still available? looking for the on board charger as well ?

I will private message you , need the owners manual if you still have it and the the black pull buttons that opens the charger ports ...

The fenders are sold but I have the hood, bumper, and steel and aluminum support structures even. Like everything else, make me an offer!

I have the rear bumper and hatch and all doors other than the passenger rear as well. Think about spares :D

95eagle said:
How much for the hood, front bumper, and left fender as a package?

My sincere apologies. I was out of town so could not verify, but the bumper covers are sold. I do have the hood and structural bumper parts (both front and rear). As I said, make me an offer - I haven't seen any PMs.

cgalpin said:
The fenders are sold but I have the hood, bumper, and steel and aluminum support structures even. Like everything else, make me an offer!

I have the rear bumper and hatch and all doors other than the passenger rear as well. Think about spares :D

95eagle said:
How much for the hood, front bumper, and left fender as a package?

How much for the emergency brake actuator? Send me a PM

https://www.smugmug.com/gallery/n-PwsSJn/i-TRdJxBL/A

At this time I don't want to sell just the mirror, since I have the whole door (both due to the effort involved and devaluing the door). Sorry.

I would like the front left driver side door and the front right Passenger seat if they are available.
My passenger seat occupant sensor has gone off.
I have 110k miles but still love this stupid car.
[email protected] if they are available.
Thanks

Hi All

I still have most of the big bulky body items like the front doors, left rear door, rear hatch, and hood, seats and most other interior items, but I can't hang on to them indefinitely.

Since I am making a cross country road trip this Friday - Sunday, I'm willing to bring parts if you are willing to be flexible on timing, and meet me close or on my route (google washington DC to Reno NV). Please reach out to me if interested in anything bulky and make me a reasonable offer above free, or even free if you can make a compelling case for it :D.

We'd need to have it arranged by Thursday night to happen.

thanks,
charles

bsarman said:
I would like the front left driver side door and the front right Passenger seat if they are available.
My passenger seat occupant sensor has gone off.
I have 110k miles but still love this stupid car.
[email protected] if they are available.
Thanks

Is that the red light flashing ?? I have the same issue, but I just don't care, will it hurt my car ?? I never have a passenger it's just a commuter car.

Yes, including the airbag/crash pad. I assume it’s heated, but if there is an easy way to verify, let me know.

As always, make me an offer :)

Bump. I still have all the big body pieces, and would like to get rid of them. Make me an offer I can't refuse :)

Do you have a radiator fan still? Specifically the one on the driver's side of the radiator. If you do have that, would you be willing to ship it?

Back