Colorado 2019-2020 Leaf Deals

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jparr

Hi All,

For those of you in Colorado I've been eyeing some of the recent deals on older 2019 Leafs. If anyone has purchased this summer I'd be interested in hearing what you paid for your life (pre and post sales tax). I'm eyeing a 2019 Leaf SV+ and wondering if I can get it down to a net of $20,000 (with local sales tax and after CO $4k rebate and $7,500 federal). I'd also be interested in where you bought it at in Colorado.

The dealerships in Colorado know about the state tax credit and are setting their prices accordingly.
If you want to save money, buy out of state and collect the credits on your tax return

jparr said:
Hi All,

For those of you in Colorado I've been eyeing some of the recent deals on older 2019 Leafs. If anyone has purchased this summer I'd be interested in hearing what you paid for your life (pre and post sales tax). I'm eyeing a 2019 Leaf SV+ and wondering if I can get it down to a net of $20,000 (with local sales tax and after CO $4k rebate and $7,500 federal). I'd also be interested in where you bought it at in Colorado.

20k is achievable if you have the tax liability

https://mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?p=587586#p587586

I just bought a SL+ in CO. It was a headache. In CO Springs they listed the price as an absurd $24k. I get there and the out the door ended up being $35k.

Contacted each of the places up in Denver and they wouldn't give me a firm price quote. I ended up buying from Valley in Longmont for $32,159 before federal tax credit.

Tynan's in Denver e-mailed me a couple days after I purchased with a price of $31,800 but their website is now showing $30,205 so who knows what the price would be when I got there.

I get different people qualify for different rebates but wish the dealerships would show the prices and then list each individual rebate instead of showing MSRP and then lumping every possible discount together to show a price that no one will qualify for (I think they include a recent grad and a military discount on their listed low price but will only give you one even if you qualify for both and most people don't qualify for either).

Someone at work posted https://www.fortcollinsnissan.com/new-nissan-specials-fort-collins-co about up to "$22K" off MSRP on 40 kWh Leaf and a BOGO deal: BUY A BRAND NEW TITAN AND GET A GET A 2020 NISSAN LEAF COMPLIMENTARY FOR 2 YEARS.

Haven't made any commitments but looking into a 2020 Leaf S from Tynan's to see if it makes sense. They advertise a $49 lease or $14k sale after all rebates but I need to see the details.

The deals are good on the 2020 S but they don't come with heated seats. I don't know if that's a deal breaker for you but it could certainly be a negotiating point. I have a 2017 S and use the heated seats a lot in the winter as it's much more efficient than using the resistance cabin air heater.

Looks like Tynans already sold their quota through December so I will probably not get a new leaf.

goldbrick said:
The deals are good on the 2020 S but they don't come with heated seats. I don't know if that's a deal breaker for you but it could certainly be a negotiating point. I have a 2017 S and use the heated seats a lot in the winter as it's much more efficient than using the resistance cabin air heater.

Back