Nissan LEAF Battery Replacement Installers lists - Website & Facebook List

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello All,

I get so many people wanting to see my list of aftermarket Nissan LEAF Battery Replacement Installers & distributors of Battery packs and Tools that I felt it was time to make a website that does exactly this.

This website I will update whenever I find a new company that is installing Nissan LEAF Batteries

I bought the domain and launched it on 08-17-2020 and in one day I have already added two more companies to the list.

There are 21 companies so far. (I just received an email from an installer in Poland, going to add them now) in one day I added 3 more companies.

Please share with all your LEAF friends and Please let me know if you find a company that should be on the site.

Please contact me with my [email protected] email address.

Thank you!

Sal Cameli
aka UBUYGAS

URLS:

Website with list of Installers: http://www.NissanLEAFbatteryReplacement.com/

Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/LEAFs/

Facebook list of installers: http://NewLEAFbattery.com/

Ability to glance at a map of possible installation service locations would be nice.
It is easy to do with a Google map embedded in your web page.
Let me know if you would like assistance.

SageBrush said:
Ability to glance at a map of possible installation service locations would be nice.

Ok Thanks. That’s a good idea.

Can the code be added to an HTML site?

UBUYGAS said:
SageBrush said:
Ok Thanks. That’s a good idea.
Can the code be added to an HTML site?
Yes, that is what
"It is easy to do with a Google map embedded in your web page" means.

Thanks. I have added maps for all the companies.

Now I need to re-work the layout.

Maybe group them by continent.

UBUYGAS said:
Ahh ... I see I was unclear. I meant a map like this

uc

Updating the map is easy. Unfortunately my attempts to embed the map on a webpage hosted by Google Drive have run into Google Drive related issues so I cannot show you a live demo. Live, as in the map is zoom and pan - able, and clicking on a pin pops up more location specific information.

SageBrush said:
UBUYGAS said:
Ahh ... I see I was unclear. I meant a map like this

uc

Updating the map is easy. Unfortunately my attempts to embed the map on a webpage hosted by Google Drive have run into Google Drive related issues so I cannot show you a live demo. Live, as in the map is zoom and pan - able, and clicking on a pin pops up more location specific information.

I'd love a map like that, unfortunately I could not find one. Do you know of one I can use that works in HTML and will let me enter 20 to 200 addresses ?

UBUYGAS said:
I'd love a map like that,
It takes all of 10 minutes, and it is free.
1. You need a Google Drive account
2. Put your information into a Google Docs spreadsheet
3. Open https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/?hl=en
You use (3) to connect to (2). There are short and sweet tutorials on the web how to use the google maps tool
(3) gives you an embed link you paste into your webpage.

The map I show above is one I made. You can do it yourself really easy, or if you PM me a table I will host it for you and show you how to update the map at your leisure. That takes all of a minute each time.

---
By the way, there are many free WYSIWYG html editors available. I use the web hosted ones. The result is pretty nice.

UBUYGAS said:
Gonna try like this:
That's the ticket, but don't add point by point. Ugggh
Just keep a table in Google Docs and import the table

Your table will have something like the following headers:
Name
Address
Tel
Zip Code
Comment

----

You can place the pin at an exact address but it takes more work. I suggest you pin by zip, and just tell the visitor to click on a pin to see all the information you have entered into the spreadsheet about that installer.

SageBrush said:
UBUYGAS said:
Gonna try like this:
That's the ticket, but don't add point by point. Ugggh
Just keep a table in Google Docs and import the table

Your table will have something like the following headers:
Name
Address
Tel
Zip Code
Comment

----

You can place the pin at an exact address but it takes more work. I suggest you pin by zip, and just tell the visitor to click on a pin to see all the information you have entered into the spreadsheet about that installer.

Thanks, maybe you can make it for me?, all the address info is on my website, then you can share the doc with me and I'll copy the data.

UBUYGAS said:
Thanks, maybe you can make it for me?, all the address info is on my website, then you can share the doc with me and I'll copy the data.

Fill in this table, one installer per row
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Zt-Eh_Fj_jI6ZBZlJIUDoAgR2-jltlz3ZUxelYmEt3A/edit?usp=sharing

SageBrush said:
UBUYGAS said:

Fill in this table, one installer per row
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Zt-Eh_Fj_jI6ZBZlJIUDoAgR2-jltlz3ZUxelYmEt3A/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks, Been so busy with work. Yesterday I moved the website to a new more powerful server and added SSL.

I'll fill out the fields today.

UBUYGAS said:
Ok, All the data I have is in there!
Here is the map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1dK982S-DggWe_6f1dYSwrDUcXClY3tu3&usp=sharing.
A mouse-click on a pin pops up detailed information about the location

Housekeeping:
1. For the moment, anyone with the table or map link can edit. PM me your email address to use for permission to be an editor of the spreadsheet table and the map, and then I will restrict editor privileges to the two of us.
2. Note that two locations are not on the map. Green-tec Auto because 'multijple locations' is not an address. I suggest you add a row for each green-tec location. The Ukraine location called 'drive service' is not found by Google
3. To get html code to embed in your webpage, open the map and click on the menu (3 dots) in upper right corner, then click on 'embed on my site.' Select and copy the code, and paste into your webpage. Note that the code has image size attributes, currently set as 640 width x 480 height pixels
4. An updated spreadsheet does not automatically update the map. It is an easy step but it has to be done manually each update. I'll make a short video tutorial for you.
When you are ready (no rush) I'll help you move the spreadsheet and map to your google account to take me out of the loop.

That's it. Easy Peasy

---
Friendly advice: Choose and use an html editor that supports tables. It is an easy way to add layout to your webpage by putting html into the different cells of the table. Each row and column can be resized individually using a mouse

SageBrush said:
UBUYGAS said:
Ok, All the data I have is in there!
Here is the map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1dK982S-DggWe_6f1dYSwrDUcXClY3tu3&usp=sharing.
A mouse-click on a pin pops up detailed information about the location

Housekeeping:
1. For the moment, anyone with the table or map link can edit. PM me your email address to use for permission to be an editor of the spreadsheet table and the map, and then I will restrict editor privileges to the two of us.
2. Note that two locations are not on the map. Green-tec Auto because 'multijple locations' is not an address. I suggest you add a row for each green-tec location. The Ukraine location called 'drive service' is not found by Google
3. To get html code to embed in your webpage, open the map and click on the menu (3 dots) in upper right corner, then click on 'embed on my site.' Select and copy the code, and paste into your webpage. Note that the code has image size attributes, currently set as 640 width x 480 height pixels
4. An updated spreadsheet does not automatically update the map. It is an easy step but it has to be done manually each update. I'll make a short video tutorial for you.
When you are ready (no rush) I'll help you move the spreadsheet and map to your google account to take me out of the loop.

That's it. Easy Peasy

---
Friendly advice: Choose and use an html editor that supports tables. It is an easy way to add layout to your webpage by putting html into the different cells of the table. Each row and column can be resized individually using a mouse

Look Awesome! Thanks for your help!

Stanton said:
Map looks good! Now all we need is to drop a pin right in the middle of the US (and preferably in Texas) ;)

Yeah, how about NJ too! I think we need like 174 more pins!

Back