Value of 2019 plus 12k miles? estate sale/private

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pc500 said:
mkwilkes said:
Just yesterday, I bought a brand new Leaf SV Plus for $22,375 at Portland (OR) Nissan. MSRP was $40,375, but it had $18,000 in incentives. $2500 Oregon EV rebate, $2500 PGE (electric utility) rebate, $5500 Nissan discount, and $7500 Federal. All but the Federal tax credit were deducted immediately. With the incredible incentives, buy new, not used. All 12 of their Plus models had this $18,000 discount.

Just called - Deal is dead as of 2pm today.

Try Co_lor_ado Spri_ngs Nissan. They quoted me $27.5 after taxes before the federal rebate.

Probably need to be an Xcel customer to get their rebates as well. I don't remember how that was verified when I bought my Leaf but I'd guess it was from the address on my driver's license.

goldbrick said:
Probably need to be an Xcel customer to get their rebates as well. I don't remember how that was verified when I bought my Leaf but I'd guess it was from the address on my driver's license.

Yes. Had to bring in a bill or account number. They verified at the dealer.

Man, it kills me to hear how cheap some of you can get these cars in other states. A state rebate?! A utility rebate?! Ghads! I’m looking at a Florida dealer’s 2019 SV with tech package (not a SV plus, mind you), for about $28k before tax. With tax, and then subtracting the $7500 federal credit, it comes out to about $24,300, but looks like I haven’t any hope of coming in under $20k.

I guess if I could find a base S with NO packages, I’d come close, but I can’t find any. Also anything that is NOT a plus is going to have worse resale value than the plus models.

It’s only April - are rebates likely to get better, or is $3500 from Nissan and $4000 from the dealer the best I’ll get this year?

Which state credits DO carry over to sales outside the state. As noted here already, not Colorado, but who?

Back