2013 with 11 bars near St. Louis

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dang10010

I will probably go look hopefully this weekend. It's a 2013 that has 11 bars and it's been near St. Louis it's whole life. 40,xxx miles. I have to assume it's really close to 10 bars but does this sound plausible? I researched the VIN and it looks like it was made in June so better battery. Also I have read it can take up to a month for a reset BMS to relearn itself, is this a gradual process or does it just realize all of a sudden. I want to take it for an extended drive to truly see how many miles it can go before empty but then I couldn't drive it home after.

I have read the guide several times, I have a Konwei bluetooth dongle that I hope works that should give me some insight.

dang10010 said:
I have a Konwei bluetooth dongle that I hope works that should give me some insight.
Hope it's not a KW-902: https://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=23776. If so, I'd hope there aren't any defective ones still in the sales channel.

Back