Anyone seen a 2020 Eplus on a lot yet?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:D Why bother with these inferior 2020 Nissan Envision AESC Eplus 62 kWh batteries that are just going to degrade like the 2011 batteries and you'll be driving around with less than 12 capacity bars? Why not opt for the Fenix Power battery system and buy the car and Not the same old style 62kWh battery pack? The car should be separated from the batteries...two different systems... you don't have to replace the whole battery pack, just easily keep the capacity always at full with The Fenix Power battery system.

dsh said:
:D Why bother with these inferior 2020 Nissan Envision AESC Eplus 62 kWh batteries that are just going to degrade like the 2011 batteries and you'll be driving around with less than 12 capacity bars? Why not opt for the Fenix Power battery system and buy the car and Not the same old style 62kWh battery pack? The car should be separated from the batteries...two different systems... you don't have to replace the whole battery pack, just easily keep the capacity always at full with The Fenix Power battery system.

Meh. Our 2016 is almost four years old. Still got all 12 bars. I’m sure I’ve lost range but so far can’t tell. Nissan has done me no harm.

Cheers

Interior and exterior of the car in the link looks the same as my 2019 SL+ except for the color and reversed image of the dash. The photo was probably taken of a right hand drive and mirrored. The touch screens in the 2019 plus versions are larger than the screens in the 40 kWh models.

GerryAZ said:
Interior and exterior of the car in the link looks the same as my 2019 SL+ except for the color and reversed image of the dash. The photo was probably taken of a right hand drive and mirrored. The touch screens in the 2019 plus versions are larger than the screens in the 40 kWh models.

Yah, but knight indicated he felt the display in front of the driver was different. As well the fin on the back was deleted and the pedestrian warning systym has also changed. I have mixed feelings on the dash as I kinda liked the function of the 2019 dash. I’m sure it will be fine either way.

knightmb said:
LOL, it is, sorry I couldn't find a better site, I wanted to respect the guy and not start making a video. Hmmm, perhaps I should have? At least so everyone could hear the different driving sound. Is the 2019 a split screen / instrument panel? This one was all screen. The center console touch screen was more tall rectangle than wide. The rear end was teardrop back, no top fin. If it was a concept or 2021, he wanted me to believe it was a 2020 that is being produced now. Wonder if he reads this forum? I saw him using plugshare in the car after we were finished talking.

Yeah, the article looks like they reversed a right hand drive pix. Its a 2019 interior for sure. Your description is completely different. You say center screen is portrait mode like Tesla? Well that is a major difference that would be hard to misinterpret.

https://fenix.systems/news/2019/12/07/fenix-recycling?utm_source=Website+Subscriptions&utm_campaign=59d483d315-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_12_08_02_05&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_3424cbb015-59d483d315-274304439&mc_cid=59d483d315&mc_eid=593d3cb615 :ugeek:

dsh said:

If I still had my 2011, I might consider an aftermarket battery at the right price (assuming something with appropriate design actually becomes available). Since I was never really happy with some of the features (or lack thereof) of the 2015, I traded it for the 2019 SL+ which has most of the 2011 features I missed, a much larger battery with longer capacity warranty, and twice the horsepower. I noticed that battery temperatures seem to be lower than my previous cars under the same ambient conditions, but did not want to report my observations without longer-term data. I don't care about capacity bars as long as I have enough range for my daily driving needs and the 62 kWh battery gives me plenty of reserve (only charging every two or three days now).

GerryAZ said:
dsh said:

If I still had my 2011, I might consider an aftermarket battery at the right price (assuming something with appropriate design actually becomes available). Since I was never really happy with some of the features (or lack thereof) of the 2015, I traded it for the 2019 SL+ which has most of the 2011 features I missed, a much larger battery with longer capacity warranty, and twice the horsepower. I noticed that battery temperatures seem to be lower than my previous cars under the same ambient conditions, but did not want to report my observations without longer-term data. I don't care about capacity bars as long as I have enough range for my daily driving needs and the 62 kWh battery gives me plenty of reserve (only charging every two or three days now).

I have noticed the same. In fact, my pack has spent most of its time in the 40's and 50'sº F. I am at 4 TBs nearly all the time. Highest I have been is 6 TBs including a day I received a total of 54 kwh on DC. Its Winter but no different than the 1½ winters in my 40 kwh that had no problems keeping warm.

dsh said:
To "opt for the Fenix Power battery system" it has to exist first. Does it?

Back