Value of 2019 plus 12k miles? estate sale/private

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll give you $10!

Or just trade my 2018 for it fair and square?

But seriously you should be able to to get some idea from KBB or edmunds or ? Or is the plus too new?
You could KBB a 2019 non plus then add the difference. You could also check carmax and carvana though I'm not sure you would find a plus yet.

It would also help to know which trim, S, SV or SL.

None of the sites like Kelly Blue Book have the Leaf Plus listed yet, there are still too few of them being sold used. So, I called a local non-Nissan dealer in Seattle and asked about trading my blue SL Plus in for one of their new cars. When they got back to me, they said they could give $30k for it.

I don't know what you paid new, but post all the rebates and incentive programs, that sounds like only a 10% reduction from sale price (not factoring taxes). Not too bad.

dcdisc said:
What do you think a 2019 Plus,12k miles ,blue with all options is worth?In Portland Or,.. private sale/estate thank you

It seems like KBB has the pricing on the SL plus now. Showing $26k-$29k for private party.

DougWantsALeaf said:
I don't know what you paid new, but post all the rebates and incentive programs, that sounds like only a 10% reduction from sale price (not factoring taxes).
That very much depends on whether the dealership is presuming that the reciprocal sale is at msrp.

What model Plus is it ?
S Plus
SV Plus
SL Plus
This is what Determines the Price of the car
On a Whim i went into a Nissan dealer and just Traded my 2019 SL with 1500 miles Loaded
For a New 2019 S plus with a Winter Package,Carpets,Splash Guards,and Protection Package
For an even Swap got a new lease and have a lower payment now with the new lease no money out of pocket
The car has a lot of power reminds me of a muscle car when you where thrown back in the seat
But i drive it in Eco Mode i took it out of Eco on the Test Drive there Discounting 2019 Plus Models now
i understand there will be some new safety features on the 2020 models and prices are going up across the line
I do Miss the LED Headlights they where phenomenal and Hybrid Heater of the SL
Now i have the Radiant heater when turned on instantly sucks down 30 volts on the S plus and it has halogen headlights
not as nice as the LED Headlights but i don't drive much at night only coming home from the dealer i noticed it no big deal
According to the blue book o just raised my equity value almost 5 K with the S Plus 62KW over the SL 40kw

Disorder said:
What model Plus is it ?
S Plus
SV Plus
SL Plus
This is what Determines the Price of the car
On a Whim i went into a Nissan dealer and just Traded my 2019 SL with 1500 miles Loaded
For a New 2019 S plus with a Winter Package,Carpets,Splash Guards,and Protection Package
For an even Swap got a new lease and have a lower payment now with the new lease no money out of pocket
The car has a lot of power reminds me of a muscle car when you where thrown back in the seat
But i drive it in Eco Mode i took it out of Eco on the Test Drive there Discounting 2019 Plus Models now
i understand there will be some new safety features on the 2020 models and prices are going up across the line
I do Miss the LED Headlights they where phenomenal and Hybrid Heater of the SL
Now i have the Radiant heater when turned on instantly sucks down 30 volts on the S plus and it has halogen headlights
not as nice as the LED Headlights but i don't drive much at night only coming home from the dealer i noticed it no big deal
According to the blue book o just raised my equity value almost 5 K with the S Plus 62KW over the SL 40kw

???

The poster who listed 26k to 29k seems like a good bet to me. This is an SL plus so the more expensive one. Less than a year old so no real concerns about battery health. Good luck. You might even want to keep it, that is the best leaf you can buy.

Just yesterday, I bought a brand new Leaf SV Plus for $22,375 at Portland (OR) Nissan. MSRP was $40,375, but it had $18,000 in incentives. $2500 Oregon EV rebate, $2500 PGE (electric utility) rebate, $5500 Nissan discount, and $7500 Federal. All but the Federal tax credit were deducted immediately. With the incredible incentives, buy new, not used. All 12 of their Plus models had this $18,000 discount.

mkwilkes said:
Just yesterday, I bought a brand new Leaf SV Plus for $22,375 at Portland (OR) Nissan. MSRP was $40,375, but it had $18,000 in incentives. $2500 Oregon EV rebate, $2500 PGE (electric utility) rebate, $5500 Nissan discount, and $7500 Federal. All but the Federal tax credit were deducted immediately. With the incredible incentives, buy new, not used. All 12 of their Plus models had this $18,000 discount.

Just called - Deal is dead as of 2pm today.

I would also suggest buying new.
I bought my 2019 SV 40 for $31,200 but after state $2500, electric company $3500, and fed $7500, my purchase price was $17,700

Txcruiser said:
I would also suggest buying new.
I bought my 2019 SV 40 for $31,200 but after state $2500, electric company $3500, and fed $7500, my purchase price was $17,700

The 2019 SV+ is only $2k more.

Back