Hi everyone. It's time for my LEAF to move to another caring, loving, enthusiast home. Here's what I'm selling:
2015 LEAF S, gun metal gray, purchased October 2014. 12-bar battery, as the car was garaged at home and at work. Just shy of 47K miles.
* Upgraded horn (an absolute must, and my first upgrade!)
* Upgraded EVSE with regular 6-15 and 10-30/50 plugs (120V/240V)
* Sony XAV-AX100 head unit with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto (stock radio included too)
* Sony speakers all around
* Nissan Juke matte black 17" wheels
* New Michelin tires with 75K mileage warranty
* LED headlights and accessory lights, including dual-color turn signal lights in the front
* All current recalls and TSBs (including clicking front wheels) taken care of
* Bluetooth dongle for LeafSpy
* Around 90% battery capacity remaining on lizard battery according to LeafSpy
* Tint with lifetime warranty, well within legal tint limits
* Will throw in a subwoofer and amplifier if you want it (offer only good for MNL members)
* Damage: Dent and scratch in rear quarter panel (thanks, mom); door dings
REASONABLE offers accepted. Car is in the Dallas, Texas area.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
or text (only -- because I'm a teacher) 214-729-0752.