FS: 2015 LEAF S, many upgrades

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aarond12

Hi everyone. It's time for my LEAF to move to another caring, loving, enthusiast home. Here's what I'm selling:

2015 LEAF S, gun metal gray, purchased October 2014. 12-bar battery, as the car was garaged at home and at work. Just shy of 47K miles.

* Upgraded horn (an absolute must, and my first upgrade!)
* Upgraded EVSE with regular 6-15 and 10-30/50 plugs (120V/240V)
* Sony XAV-AX100 head unit with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto (stock radio included too)
* Sony speakers all around
* Nissan Juke matte black 17" wheels
* New Michelin tires with 75K mileage warranty
* LED headlights and accessory lights, including dual-color turn signal lights in the front
* All current recalls and TSBs (including clicking front wheels) taken care of
* Bluetooth dongle for LeafSpy
* Around 90% battery capacity remaining on lizard battery according to LeafSpy
* Tint with lifetime warranty, well within legal tint limits
* Will throw in a subwoofer and amplifier if you want it (offer only good for MNL members)
* Damage: Dent and scratch in rear quarter panel (thanks, mom); door dings

REASONABLE offers accepted. Car is in the Dallas, Texas area.

Email me at [email protected] or text (only -- because I'm a teacher) 214-729-0752.

Judging by how proud you are of the mods you have done, I think you should state a price that you would accept.

My idea of a "reasonable offer" may be different from yours... It is always good to be up front and transparent.

powersurge said:
Judging by how proud you are of the mods you have done, I think you should state a price that you would accept.

My idea of a "reasonable offer" may be different from yours... It is always good to be up front and transparent.

Fair enough. Let's start at $9500.

Nice...

I wish I lived closer. I am in NY

Good luck with a really nice car.

PS - What did you think of the IMIEV? I almost bought one before I got my 2015 Leaf S.

powersurge said:
Nice...

I wish I lived closer. I am in NY

Good luck with a really nice car.

PS - What did you think of the IMIEV? I almost bought one before I got my 2015 Leaf S.
I liked the i-MiEV for what it was: A rear-motor, rear-wheel drive short-distance commuter. No real creature comforts; no sound insulation, etc., but surprisingly fun to drive. Got me hooked on EVs, so it couldn't be THAT bad. ;)

Transport to NY from Dallas is probably around $1300... Just sayin'...

How do you like the e-niro?

Did you AC your garage at night? Even for a 2015, that seems to have held up really well given your climate!

danrjones said:
How do you like the e-niro?

Did you AC your garage at night? Even for a 2015, that seems to have held up really well given your climate!
I keep the attic door open in the garage during the summer. My house is well insulated and the garage faces north, so all these things kept the garage around 80-85°F even during the day. I also parked in the parking garage at work so that was cool as well. I was very particular about trying to keep the car cool at all times.

I am enjoying the e-Niro (Niro EV). Since we moved to our new home, a round trip to the airport was just out of the range of my LEAF. I'm glad to say the Niro doesn't have these kinds of problems. :) I've only taken it on one long trip so far, to San Antonio, and I have to say I'm impressed. I threw the worst-case scenario at the car (really hot weather, 80MPH on cruise control, air conditioning on) and it was right about at its EPA estimates! My typical driving conditions which are almost all city driving gives me 300+ miles of range.

Back