It's a multi-part series that's been airing recently as part of PBS NewsHour. I learned that it's 10 parts.
They're also up on YouTube via https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... nsq_EXKBFi and they so far range from 5.5 to 12 minutes long each. I've watched each of them and some are interesting. I have heard of their Belt and Road initiative numerous times on NPR, thru my dad and some other news sources.
Titles so far are:
- Taking stock of China’s growing power and prosperity
- China's massive Belt and Road initiative builds global infrastructure -- and influence
- How President Xi Jinping is transforming China at home and abroad
- Impact of U.S.-China trade war felt in both countries
- China is producing billionaires faster than any other nation