Where are the 2018's?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are now two 2018 Leafs (SLs) in my area, down from a high of three or four a few weeks ago. Having been told "You can't order one - you have to take what we have in stock" by Destination Nissan, I'll be contacting Lia Nissan in the next few weeks. Neither dealership, BTW, responds to internet inquiries unless you go through Nissan's site. I'm still pondering whether I can convert my "reservation" for a loaded red SV into one for a similar SL. Has anyone tried anything like that? I believe I now have a deal to swap sets with a new 2018 SV lessee.

LeftieBiker said:
I'm having trouble with Destination Nissan in Albany NY. I'm trying to arrange to drive a 2018 Leaf with Tech Package. The salescreatures will respond to one email, then ignore the next one for several days, then repeat. I may have to just drop in, and do it an hour from closing so they don't try to grill me for hours. I wish we had a good dealer in this area.
Good idea dropping in near closing time. That will limit the time they can hold you hostage :x . I am about to do my test drive any day now and am moving closer buying since my soon-to-be-driving daughter might take the 2013.

TheLostPetrol said:
Yesterday I ran LeafSpy on a 2018 LEAF at Continental Nissan in Countryside, IL. They said they'd already delivered one 2018, had this one for sale, and were expecting an SL next week.

Bat Sts: AHr=115.16 SOH=99.76% 395.54V
1N4AZ1CP7JC300813 Hx=97.66%
odo=?? [sic] 1 QC & 3 L1/L2s
min/avg/max=4.112 4.120 4.129 (17 mV)
Temp F=28.6 28.1 27.9 (0.7 )

Edit 2018-03-20: Figured out how to embed an image:
leaf20180209a.png

Back