New Leaf? Check your Drivers Door

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy

If you have just taken delivery of your new Leaf, scope out the drivers door for the mysterious orange stickers.

We have stickers for "056", "057", and "061"....

Are they referencing mods done at Long Beach for the first batch of cars? I tend to think so, but who knows? Does anyone have any different numbers?

stickers.jpg

My conjecture is that these are updates made at the port. Probably all current deliveries will have these avery label type stickers affixed, all with those numbers. When cars start arriving without them (the next wave), or with higher numbers, we will know that this series of updates have been incorporated into the production cycle. Ultimately, we will want to see no stickers attached to the doors, which will mean that there are no more updates being performed at the port.

LEAFer said:
Skywagon said:
There are/were no stickers on my driver's door.
Not even residue from where they might have been (removed by the dealer) ?

Not that I saw and I fully detailed the car Sunday afternoon. I will give it another look. And there were still stickers on other things such as the 110V connector bag along with residue from the hood being wrapped, etc.

Back