Colorado Deals on Leafs!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FYI, I purchased a leaf on a similar deal in February 2017. Here were my numbers on a 2017 Leaf S with 6.6kW charger option:

MSRP 33505
Dealer Discount - 8150
NMAC Financing discount -4000
Dealer Handling 597.50
Government Fee 27.20
Federal Credit -7500
Colorado Tax Credit -5000
-------------------------------------------------------------
Net 9479.70 (Plus tax)

gulo said:
Any deals on 2017 Leaf in Colorado Springs or Denver? thanks

I had an email about 10 days ago from Tynan's with less than $10k net for a 2017 for Excel customers. Robert Cruz was the salesman

mtndrvr said:
gulo said:
Any deals on 2017 Leaf in Colorado Springs or Denver? thanks

I had an email about 10 days ago from Tynan's with less than $10k net for a 2017 for Excel customers. Robert Cruz was the salesman

Thanks

I assume I don't qualify for the Excel customer deal since I live in Monument? Do you have the breakdown of the quote?

I would just go to a dealer and tell them what you are trying to achieve. I am not an Excel customer either but when I said what I was looking for, the sales person came back with an offer that was $1k off. At the end of the month they came back with an offer that matched my original proposal but by then I had decided to keep my Leaf and drive it until we replace the pack or upgrade in the future. Seeing all of the EVs in the pipeline is exciting.

Our Leaf is still on 12 bars after 45k miles but I expect to lose a bar before 50k based on Leaf Spy readings. Since we tend to use nearly all of the reduced range a couple times a week, I will need to get better about topping off at public chargers.

Back