Get paid to Charge , New York City

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brooklynboy

I signed up for SmartCharge @

http://www.fleetcarma.com/press-release-con-edison-smartcharge-rewards/

There was a waiting list, but I should be getting my OBDII unit from FleetCarma mid july. It takes a few days for them to reply.

SmartCharge RewardsTM
Get rewarded for making smart charging decisions! Earn $50 in FleetCarma SmartCharge RewardsTM just for getting started. Simply activate your newly installed free C2. You can earn more throughout the year:

June 1 – September 30:
$5 in SmartCharge Rewards each month with your C2 by charging within the Con Edison service territory. Stay clear of charging weekdays during summer peak hours: 2 pm – 6 pm – and earn a $20 bonus.
An additional 5 cents per kilowatt-hour for charging any day during off-peak hours: 12 midnight – 8 am.
October 1 – May 31:
$5 in SmartCharge Rewards each month with your C2 by charging within the Con Edison service territory.
An additional 5 cents per kilowatt-hour for charging any day during off-peak hours: 12 midnight – 8 am.
Complete a survey to earn an additional $10.

I'm not affilated with this company and haven't even tried it yet. I thought I would share this and see if anyone else has tried it or has an opinion. They are supposed to let you log in and see miles driven/ charge and other info. The TOS mention data being anonymized after collection, but I could be wrong.

Back