Leaf Quick Release Hitch for bike racks or cargo

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to everyone who expressed interest in this hitch and to the 100 who bought one! Unfortunately I'm no longer producing this hitch and they're all sold out. The hobby became more work than I wanted it to be and it conflicted with my real job! And there are other good products out there for this vehicle. If you need replacement parts or other assistance, send me a PM!

<Note: from a recent brief inspection of the yet to be released 2018 LEAF, it appears that the hitch interface hasn't changed from the 2013-2017 models so hopefully those hitches will be able to be transferred over!>

Anyone in Southern California need one? I’m not longer going to need to haul with my leaf and can take it off to sell if you want one. What to going rate for these? I used mine a few times to move my bikes.

Tonyt said:
Anyone in Southern California need one? I’m not longer going to need to haul with my leaf and can take it off to sell if you want one. What to going rate for these? I used mine a few times to move my bikes.

Would you be interested in shipping? Looking to get a hitch for my 2019. Per OP they are transferable to new models.

Jermi4 said:
Tonyt said:

Would you be interested in shipping? Looking to get a hitch for my 2019. Per OP they are transferable to new models.
I *think* these will fit on a 2019 but I haven’t confirmed it.

Good luck!

Back