UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP - donate to the forum and get...

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my tag holder today. Postal Service broke it but superglue is fixing at this moment.
2 weeks or so until me red LEAF arrives!
Thank you!
Ty

Is this email I received on the level?

Hi,

Your premium MyNissanLeaf membership has expired.

To avoid having your membership affected, please first log on to the forum, and then visit this link:
http://www.mynissanleaf.com/payments.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks for your continued support!
The MyNissanLeaf Team

p.s. If you have updated your membership and have received this email in error, PLEASE let us know!

I went to renew, and found that the forum is now requiring a Paypal account. When I did it last time, I was able to charge it to my credit card without getting an account. Any chance of getting that changed? I will not sign up for Paypal under any circumstances...

stjohnh said:
I won't sign up until I can wo auto renewal as the default.
I am not wild about the default nonrefundable automatic renewal, but after over 2 years without the extra display ads, enduring them for even one day was intolerable. I did the renewal, but before leaving Paypal, cancelled the automatic renewal profile. Easy to do, so only took a few moments. I understand the benefits of auto renewal, but I like to take an active part in these renewals, and automatic nonrefundable actions are not my mode.

N1ghtrider said:
I have renewed at the Gold level. I did not receive my license frame before as I think I came in before that was being offered, so I hope to get one now.

we get a license plate frame?

hmmm, i hope i did not receive one and put it on the LEAF i just turned in??

has anyone received theirs yet?

sorry, this is probably the wrong place to post, trying to find out who's the board administrator to get help. for some strange reason, private messages got stuck in outbox. I can't seem to find out who the board administrator is...

You probably need to clear out the accumulated messages in your account before it will let you send more. It isn't all that obvious or easy, but you can do it without an Admin.

LeftieBiker said:
You probably need to clear out the accumulated messages in your account before it will let you send more. It isn't all that obvious or easy, but you can do it without an Admin.
Thanks for your advice. But I had 2 message in inbox, 2 in sent box and 2 in out box total. I don't really have lots of stores message ... Strange.

FAQ said to contact board admin if can't send mail, that's why I am looking for him.

Rav4EVoom said:
sorry, this is probably the wrong place to post, trying to find out who's the board administrator to get help. for some strange reason, private messages got stuck in outbox. I can't seem to find out who the board administrator is...

I think the user who started this thread -- wxxyz.

Maybe not that useful if you can't PM. There is a "contact us" link on most pages where you can submit a message via web form….

Nubo said:
Rav4EVoom said:

I think the user who started this thread -- wxxyz.

Maybe not that useful if you can't PM. There is a "contact us" link on most pages where you can submit a message via web form….
Thank you for your advise. Mike explained that message is sent, but will remain in the outbox until after the message is read. So it's normal to see message in the outbox.

Thanks again

Back