California ZEV (CARB) requirements for reference

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Berlino said:
Page 19: Currently, nine states have adopted the California ZEV regulation. ---Maine and New Jersey are included.
Tony's list should be updated with these two states. Did they join recently ?

Berlino said:
TonyWilliams said:
It's not "my" list:

CARB states - Arizona, California, Connecticut, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington, District of Columbia.

CARB-ZEV "coalition" states - California, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island and Vermont

Well, disregarding the origin of the list, why is Maine not listed? Is adopting California's ZEV regulation not enough?

http://www.arb.ca.gov/regact/2014/zev2014/zev14isor.pdf

Page 19: Currently, nine states have adopted the California ZEV regulation. ---Maine and New Jersey are included.
Minor clarification. Page 10 of the report, but page 19 of the PDF.

evnow said:
Berlino said:
Tony's list should be updated with these two states. Did they join recently ?

The installation of a CHAdeMO station at a LEAF dealer in Bangor and Nissan's donation of two other CHAdeMO stations in Maine all happened this year. This was likely spurred by Maine joining six months to two years ago.

Berlino said:
TonyWilliams said:
It's not "my" list:

CARB states - Arizona, California, Connecticut, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington, District of Columbia.

CARB-ZEV "coalition" states - California, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island and Vermont

Well, disregarding the origin of the list, why is Maine not listed? Is adopting California's ZEV regulation not enough?

http://www.arb.ca.gov/regact/2014/zev2014/zev14isor.pdf

Awesome news. Hopefully more CARB states will adopt the ZEV mandate. It's hard to believe Washington isn't on the list.

Thanks for pointing this out.

"California’s ZEV program has now been adopted by the states of Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island and Vermont. These states, known as the “Section 177 states,” have chosen to adopt California's air quality standards in lieu of federal requirements as authorized under Section 177 of the federal Clean Air Act.8 Additionally, California’s GHG standards are now federal law."

Back