Colorado

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got it through Nissan - thanks for the info. Luckily for me I decided to keep my Leaf even before noticing your post. Really like it and our family of 5 fit there nicely - kids are still very excited about being the first kids in their classes with electric "future car" :D

Went to Science and Nature museum today - they have 2 free chargers there ))) None of them on the Nissan map.
Can we share those locations for Denver and CO?

Viktor said:
...Went to Science and Nature museum today - they have 2 free chargers there ))) None of them on the Nissan map.
Can we share those locations for Denver and CO?
There is one shown there on plugshare.com. You could edit that info if it needs updating. And add any others you find that aren't already listed to help others.

Whether Nissan ever updates their maps I couldn't say. But I have my LEAF set to "remember" where I charge so my mapping system now has some additional charge locations in my area (not that I am likely to ever forget, given how rare plugs are around here). I presume that your car is doing the same thing.

They opening up 10 EV charging stations at DIA today - but only level 1((
http://blogs.gazette.com/ramblinman/2013/11/01/dia-to-open-electric-vehicle-charging-stations/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Back