Nissan "Thank you for joining ...." Mailer (9/24/10)

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JPVLeaf

Just received a nice surprise fold-out mailer from Nissan. Check your mailboxes.
Appears to be targeted to folks that have placed orders. Printed in typical blue/yellow color scheme. Mailer includes four decals, including:

1. "my other car is electric" with frontal view of Leaf
2. "no gas, no tailpipe, no emissions" with rear view of Leaf
3. "for sale" (to be placed on current gas car?) "switching to electric", and
4. "I quit! ask me how"

Nice touchy-feely from Nissan to tide us over until coming test drives and deliveries .... (See pictures in later post.)

[edit: they are actually thin removable electrostatic cling-type]
[edit: appear to have been sent out to anyone that reserved, whether they've ordered or not. ;) ]

Okay, got some photos for those who have yet to receive yours.

FlO8y.jpg

JTFcz.jpg

kwVW1.jpg

mwalsh said:
WAAAH! :cry: I didn't get mine yet. Any of you guys got a scanner (or can take better photos of each), so I could get some real nice copies until they show up?
I was able to get a couple of scans, but they weren't the best ... i.e., glare and/or slight 'bubbling' in some areas. PM me your email, though, if you think you still wanna see my scans.

Received mine yesterday or today, but I haven't ordered yet, so maybe Nissan thinks I've ordered and I won't be receiving an order email now for Sept.

leaffan said:
Received mine yesterday or today, but I haven't ordered yet, so maybe Nissan thinks I've ordered and I won't be receiving an order email now for Sept.

I received the brochure yesterday; and I'm not scheduled to order until January.

I received my mailer today. I have not yet ordered. I don't think that I can order until December. :roll:

Back