Getting ready for the Leaf...Selling my ICE car

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy

So here we are in September. I'm expecting my new Leaf in just a few more weeks, so what to do? Sell my ICE car, that's what....Why wait until Christmas time when people are broke and the weather gets colder?

I love selling cars on eBay, so here goes...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180561738605

Today I pulled the trigger on a 10 day auction for my well-cared for Toyota Celica...All proceeds go to Nissan :)

Probably no one here is interested in an ICE car, but please pass the word if you know anyone who might be interested....

Thanks, Randy

Good luck. Let us know how it goes. I've bought a few items off of ebay but never sold anything. Do you think ebay is better than Auto Trader mag for selling a car?

Damn, I know the $500 is a starting bid price but that car would make an awesome donor car to convert to Electric. Wish ya luck, but if your not so lucky perhaps later when I have the money we'll get in touch?

Great job with the photo documentation of your Celica's condition. That bodes well for your LEAF! :)
Good luck!

Back