My Blink charges to 100% no matter what

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

astralfish

Soooo... I set the time schedule to be from say, 5am to 7am. But it just keeps charging until it gets to 100%.

Does anyone know how to stop this? It only started to do this after the update

I just want to charge to 80% most of the time.

without asking you to go out and do a photo of your Leaf settings, I would say you should do the Leaf settings over, look at them carefully, and then dont use the blink timer.

To charge to 80%, you would NOT set the timer on the Blink, but instead would use the timer inside the LEAF on the NAV screen...That gives you the ability to charge to 80%...

Timers are turned off in the Leaf after the update. Turn them back on. It has nothing to do with the Blink.

astralfish said:
Soooo... I set the time schedule to be from say, 5am to 7am. But it just keeps charging until it gets to 100%.

Does anyone know how to stop this? It only started to do this after the update

I just want to charge to 80% most of the time.

TomT said:
Timer are turned off in the Leaf after the update. Turn them back on. It has nothing to do with the Blink.
Yeah, this happened to me as well. The timer settings are still there, but disabled.

BTW my vehicle startup sound was also reset to factory default. Annoying, but no big deal.

lenny said:
TomT said:
Timer are turned off in the Leaf after the update. Turn them back on. It has nothing to do with the Blink.
Yeah, this happened to me as well. The timer settings are still there, but disabled.

BTW my vehicle startup sound was also reset to factory default. Annoying, but no big deal.

Yep. My last firmware update disabled the charge timer. Getting another update this afternoon, so I'll be looking to see if it happens again.

lenny said:
TomT said:

i was not a fan of the original start-up sound, either.
i would not want to go back to it. it will require another trip to the manual. who can remember one-time edits on the car?

Just press the upper left button until you get to it... Same place you have to reset the clock twice a year. Not that hard to remember...
thankyouOB said:
I would not want to go back to it. it will require another trip to the manual. who can remember one-time edits on the car?

TomT said:
Just press the upper left button until you get to it... Same place you have to reset the clock twice a year. Not that hard to remember...
thankyouOB said:
I would not want to go back to it. it will require another trip to the manual. who can remember one-time edits on the car?

I reset the clock today; using tunnel vision and missed it.
THANKS!

Back