Las Vegas "Drive Electric Tour"

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yanquetino

I drove down to Las Vegas yesterday for another test drive to keep up my spirits until the rollout finally goes nationwide. It didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped, but still... here is my writeup, for whatever it's worth:

Another Test Drive in the Leaf

Yes, their pushing the Versa is simply bizarre beyond belief! As if I would buy a Versa anyway if I decided not to buy the Leaf! They should be ashamed. Fortunately, such was not the case on the six drives I took last year and no Versas were in appearance...

Yanquetino said:
I drove down to Las Vegas yesterday for another test drive to keep up my spirits until the rollout finally goes nationwide. It didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped, but still... here is my writeup, for whatever it's worth:

Another Test Drive in the Leaf

I did not have a chance to drive Leaf in Fort Worth on Oct 23, 2011 due to cancellation of Air Show and Nissan Leaf drive by muddy grass parking, but heard that Versa is part of the show now.

After Sun earthquake and today's tornado's I thought not much can surprise me, but it happened, I had a chance to drive Volt of first time. OK dealers received several Volt's not sure why OK got them, we should be last but Volt is reality now in OK.

EdmondLeaf said:
Volt is reality now in OK.
Funny thing: the Volt is a reality now in my outlying area also! I saw one here "in the wild" last Friday, brand new from our local Chevy dealer in St. George. I guess GM wasn't kidding to claim that they'd be selling nationwide by the end of the year. Too bad Nissan doesn't follow suit!

Back